Orana offers a variety of services for bottling and packaging processed edible liquids like olive oil, canola oil, flavoured vinegars and ciders for domestic and export markets.
- Packaging liquid food in glass, PET bottles, tins, drums and flagons
- ISO 9001, HACCP and Kosher accredited clean room facility, located centrally in Adelaide
- Automated filling line and capper, Automated Labelling Machine for round and square bottle applications, semi-automated tin filling equipment
- Ability to handle high volume as well as short production runs, custom requirements where suitable with current equipment
- Filling, capping, labelling and packaging edible liquids in both Dorica (round) and Marasca (square) bottle formats
- Semi-automated hand filling operations for specialised requirements
- Palletising and container loading service, available on request
- Distribution warehouse on site offering short term storage options
- Second Pack Services – De-Labelling, Re-Labelling, Re-Packing, Re-Palletising
With tailored solutions, faster reliable delivery fulfilments and trustworthy, easy to deal with customer service we are able to build long term relationships with our customers.
Please contact one our Business Development Managers on (08) 8375 2000 to find out how we can help, or complete our request a quote form and we will contact you shortly.